Saturday, December 10, 2011

The last two months

It's been awhile...once again! I'm telling you trying to blog (the way I would like) and chasing a toddler around just don't coincide very well! My free time is when Hudson naps. Some days its an hour and a half and others it's three hours. Oh how those three hours are cherished Mommy time :) I decided once again to do a little picture update!
Hudson had his first trip to the Pumpkin Patch! He LOVED IT!!!
Then he had his 2nd trip with Momma & Mimi & enjoyed it just as much!
My little punkin!!!
Hudson & I took our first trip to the Jenks Aquarium! We had a blast!
Then it was time for Halloween! As you can see I have the CUTEST little parrot that ever was!!!


We have had a wonderful couple of months with our precious boy! I absolutely CAN NOT wait until Christmas!!! I am more excited this year than I can ever remember! (I'm sure I was more excited as a little kid but not much!) Hudson is going to have a blast this year opening presents. He is already mesmerized with the trees! I will definitely have a Christmas post filled with lots of pictures!!! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment