Friday, March 15, 2013

Oreo Bundt Cake

Here is the recipe for the fabulous Oreo Bundt Cake I made yesterday! 

Shopping List:
1 box of chocolate cake mix
2 small boxes of instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup veggie oil
1 1/4 cup water
4 eggs
1 can vanilla frosting
1 package Oreos 


Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Grease (I used crisco spray) a 10 inch bundt pan 
or 12 mini bundt pans.

In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, oil, water and eggs with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared bundt pan. 




Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean for a large cake or 16-18 minutes for mini cakes. (I cooked my 10 inch 45 minutes)

Let cake rest on counter in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, invert cake onto serving plate to finish cooling. 

While the cake is cooling, empty your can of vanilla frosting into a mixing bowl. Crush about 10 Oreos and add to your frosting. (I crushed my Oreos in a large zip-lock with a rolling pin) Then, crush about 6 more Oreos and keep to the side for garnish. 


Frost your cake(s) with your Oreo frosting and garnish with remaining crushed Oreos! 

Enjoy!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment