Thursday, April 11, 2013

10 on the 10th


10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Every time I walk by this I smile...so thankful my precious friend gave it to me for Christmas. Such a special keepsake! 
Spent some time working on my Mommy & Me Bible study book
 Experiment chicken...I'll let ya know how it goes
 Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby
My precious friend brought us lunch...man I LOVE me some Chick-fil-A...we eat there several times a week. 
Hudson can literally wreck a room in a matter of seconds
This scrawny little coffee pot saved me after a no nap for Hudson afternoon. Sure do miss my Keurig
Spent the evening at Konnect. Love my church. Love the children's ministry. Can't wait for my boys to be old enough to go.
This is how these two fell asleep last night...oh my word, melt my heart. Adore my boys!!!
Last but not least yesterday was National Sibling Day. I sure am proud of my baby brother and the man/husband he has become. Best little brother in the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment