Wednesday, February 13, 2013

10 on the 10th

So this year I decided I wanted to do 10 on the 10th every month. That means 10 pictures taken on the 10th day of the month. It's all about finding joy and love in the simple, every day things in life! I missed January (great way to start the year I know!) but here is this months! 
 I could wake up the a view like this every morning! What a wonderful weekend at the lake with precious friends! 
 My two goofy boy dogs. Sure do love them.
 Passed the Worlds Largest McDonalds on the way home!
 I am so thankful my mom got us this book for Christmas! What a testament of faith these people have. Love getting to read a different story every day!
 This little munchkin has grown leaps and bounds since December!
 Worked on filling in my calendar. Spring is going to be busy.
 Stopped for a little Chocolate Chip shake on the way home from Mom and Dads house. 
 Pictures with my goofy boy
 I have read this book to him since he was about 3 months old and it is still his absolute favorite book. We have to read it every night! 
He was out before I finished reading the last of our five books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment