Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Baby



Happy 1st Birthday!!! My sweet baby Hudson I can't believe it has already been a year. This last year has definitely been the BEST year of my life. When you were born I was taken to a whole new level of being able to love. It is a love thats unconditional and overwhelming!! God has given me a glimpse of just how much he loves us. You light up my life every single day and I am truly blessed to be able to spend my days with you. I can't even imagine having to work and leave you with somebody else. Our time together is so precious to me. I am thankful every single day that God trusted me enough to be your Momma. I love you sweet boy!

Here is what you have been up to...

*At your 1 year check up you weighed 23lbs 10oz which put you in the 50th percentile and you are 31.5 inches tall which is the 95th percentile. You are such a skinny little thing.
*Size 4 Cruisers
*12-18 Month clothes except we are about to have to go up to 18-24 Months in your pants cause they are getting too short.
*You still go to bed between 8-9 and wake up between 6-7 and you are still taking 2 naps a day between 1.5-2 hours
*You say several words including Momma, Dada, Daddy, fishies, and you try to say duck and dog.
*We went on a trip over Spring Break to Newport Beach California and you did wonderfully! Such a good little traveler.
*The biggest change this month is you are climbing on EVERYTHING!!
*You got a car for your birthday and while i was out of the room I heard you driving it and came in to find you had driven it across the living room over to the fridge and were playing with your toy that goes on the fridge door. :) Funny little man.
*You are talking ALL the time now. Not that we can understand much of it but you sure do have a very strong opinion on a lot of things.
*You love spending lots of time playing with your toys and reading your books.
*You love sitting in Mommies lap watching tv at night when you are tired.
*We moved to Bixby right after your first birthday and you have adjusted to our new house wonderfully.
*Your favorite past time is to unload things. It doesn't matter what just anything you can take out of where it goes.
*You absolutely love to sit at the window and talk to the doggies.
*Anytime someone talks to you, you smile and lean your head over on your shoulder and start acting shy. Its absolutely darling.
*You still only have 4 teeth.
*You love to dance when music comes on and it is absolutely adorable. Whenever you start dancing you start stomping your left leg just like your dad does. Hilarious

Can't wait for the next year to see everything new you will learn every day! Love you baby. Life is so much better with you in it!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment